Central Washington Hospital Donor Recognition Wall Updated
If you were at Central Washington Hospital last week, you might have noticed Foundation staff in the main lobby updating the donor wall. New plaques were added in honor of our donors who have contributed more than $500 of cumulative giving to the Confluence Health Foundation.
New Plaques by Recognition Levels
- 72 new Friends: $500 to $999
- 110 new Sponsors: $1,000 to $4,999
- 41 new Patrons: $5,000 to $9,999
- 28 new Benefactors: $10,000 to $19,999
- 13 new Bronze Level: $20,000 to $49,999
- 3 new Silver Level: $50,000 to $99,999
- 8 new Gold Level: $100,000 to $999,999
We are so fortunate to have generous supporters that express their commitment to healthcare through philanthropy. Next time you’re at CWH, take some time to look at the people and organizations that help make Confluence’s healthcare outstanding.
Back to all news